Black studies on disc [electronic resource].
- [New York?] : G.K. Hall,
- Physical description
- CD-ROMs ; 4 3/4 in.
- Information on materials by and about African Americans, Africa and peoples of African ancestry. Includes catalog of the Schomberg Center for Research in Black Culture and citations from the Index to Black periodicals, 1989-.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- Black studies on CD-ROM
- Description based on 1995 disc; title from disc.
- Ceased in 2004.
- Latest issue also available on the Internet.
- System requirements: IBM PC or compatible, 640k RAM, MS DOS extensions version 2.0 or higher.
- Produced by: G.K. Hall & Co. and the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture.
- Accompanied by Technical reference manual and reference table both titled: Black studies on CD-ROM.
- Related Work
- Index to Black periodicals.