The flying Dutchman (Der fliegende Holländer) A romantic opera in three acts
- Written and composed by Richard Wagner. The English version by J. Troutbeck and Theo. Baker. With an essay on the history of the opera by W. J. Henderson.
- Uniform Title
- Fliegende Holländer Vocal score. English & German
- New York, G. Schirmer, c1897.
- Physical description
- viii, 248 p. 28 cm.
- G. Schirmer's collection of operas
- Publication date
- The libretto is based on an episode in Heine's Memoiren des Herrn von Schnabelewopski. Cf. Loewenberg. Annals of opera.
- German and English text.
- Related Work
- The flying Dutchman.
- Publisher Number
- G. Schirmer 13177
Browse related items
Start at call number: