European integration : theories and approaches
- edited by Hans J. Michelmann and Panayotis Soldatos.
- Lanham, Md. : University Press of America, 1994.
- Physical description
- 112 p. ; 22 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The Hard Core of European Integration Theories and Approaches - A Multivariate Track of Variable Geometry, Hans J. Michelmann and Panayotis Soldatos-- Theories of Political Integration, David Mutimer-- Sociological Theories of European Integration, Werner J. Field-- A Survey of the Theory of Economic Integration, Alfred Tovias-- Integration Through Law - The Court of Justice and The Achievement of the Single Market and the European Union, Alex Easson-- Reappraising the Origins of European Integration, Pierre-Henri Laurent.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
This text offers a multidisciplinary overview of theories of, and academic approaches to, European integration. The authors include four political scientists, an economist, a historian and a legal scholar. They examine critically the theories of European integration, as well as related theoretical and empirical works in political science, sociology and economics.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 0819194557 (pbk.)
- 9780819194558 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: