The National Security Archive index on CD-ROM [electronic resource].
- Alexandria, VA : Chadwyck-Healey ; Washington, D.C. : National Security Archive, c1994.
- Physical description
- 1 CD-ROM ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 computer disk (3 1/2 in.) + 1 user manual (1 v. (various pagings) ; 21 cm.)
- Afghanistan, the making of U.S. policy, 1973-1990
- The Berlin crisis, 1958-1962
- The Cuban Missile crisis,
- El Salvador, the making of U.S. policy, 1977-1984
- Iran, the making of U.S. policy, 1977-1980
- The Iran-Contra affair, the making of a scandal, 1983-1988
- Nicaragua, the making of U.S. policy, 1978-1990
- The Philippines, U.S. policy during the Marcos years, 1965-1986
- South Africa, the making of U.S. policy, 1962-1989
- The U.S. intelligence community
- U.S. military uses of space, 1945-1991
- U.S. nuclear non-proliferation, the making of U.S. policy, 1945-1991.
- ["This CD-ROM contains the electronic versions of the twelve collection indexes and guides included in The making of U.S. policy series."]
- Publication date
- File Characteristics
- Computer data and program.
- Title from disc label.
- The accompanying disk contains installation software version 1.0.
- Also available on the Internet.
- System requirements: IBM PC 286, 386, 486, PS/2 or 100% compatible with at least 640K RAM; hard disk with at least 4MB of free space; EGA or VGA card and monitor; MS-DOS version 3.1 or higher; CD-ROM drive and controller card with Microsoft CD-ROM Extensions version 2.1 or higher.
- Related Work
- Making of U.S. policy.
- 0898871026 (CD-ROM)
- 0898871034 (user manual)
- 9780898871029 (CD-ROM)
- 9780898871036 (user manual)