The Columbia Granger's world of poetry [electronic resource].
- Release 1.2.
- New York, NY : Columbia University Press, c1992.
- Physical description
- 1 CD-ROM ; 4 3/4 in.
- Columbia University. Press.
- Contains the complete text of 8,500 poems in English, 3,000 quotations from 1,500 additional great poems, indexing for 550 anthologies with full descriptions and evaluations of 400 essential anthologies, and anthology locations for 90,000 poems by 15,000 poets.
- Publication date
- Title from disk label.
- Includes contents of Granger's index to poetry (8th ed.), The Columbia Granger's index to poetry (9th ed.), The Columbia Granger's dictionary of poetry quotations, and The Columbia Granger's guide to poetry anthologies.
- Also available on the Internet to subscribers.
- System requirements: IBM XT 286, 386 or fully compatible computer, PC/MS-Dos version 3.0 or higher; 640K primary memory (RAM); CD-ROM drive using Microsoft extensions version 1.0 or higher.
- Accompanied by: Anthologies indexed in The Columbia Granger's world of poetry on CD ROM (30 p. ; 23 cm.).
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.
- Related Work
- Granger's index to poetry. 1986.
- Columbia Granger's index to poetry. 1990.
- Columbia Granger's dictionary of poetry quotations. 1992.
- Columbia Granger's guide to poetry anthologies. 1991.
- Related Work
- Anthologies indexed in The Columbia Granger's world of poetry on CD ROM.