Lady be good [sound recording]
- Uniform Title
- Lady, be good! Selections
- New York, N.Y. : Monmouth-Evergreen, [1971?]
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
- Fascinating rhythm
- Hang on to me
- Lady be good
- I'd rather Charleston
- So am I
- Half of it dearie blues
- Swiss maid.
- Included Work
- Astaire, Fred, 1899-1987 Not my girl.
- Johnson, J. C., 1896-1981 Louisiana. Louisiana.
- Berlin, Irving, 1888-1989 Puttin' on the Ritz.
- Conrad, Con, 1891-1938 Crazy feet.
- Porter, Cole, 1891-1964. Gay divorce. Night and day.
- Porter, Cole, 1891-1964. Gay divorce After you, who?
- Youmans, Vincent, 1898-1946 Flying down to Rio. Flying down to Rio.
- Youmans, Vincent, 1898-1946 Flying down to Rio. Music makes me.
- Release date
- Production date
- Lyrics by Ira Gershwin.
- "Electronically adapted to simulate stereo."
- Program notes by Peter Orchard on container.
- Additional songs recorded by Fred Astaire with orchestra and assisting artists in the 1930s.
- Original London cast recording of the musical comedy, starring Fred and Adele Astaire, some selections with George Gershwin at the piano.
- Selections from Lady be good! recorded in London, ca. 1926. Additional songs recorded by Fred Astaire with orchestra and assisting artists in the 1930s.
- Publisher Number
- MES 7036 Monmouth-Evergreen