Indian environmental conference [sound recording].
- North Hollywood, CA : Pacifica Radio Archive, p1971.
- Physical description
- 1 sound cassette (43 min.) : analog.
- Sponsored by the All-Indian Pueblo Council, this conference addresses itself to strip mining for coal and huge power plants being built on Hopi-Navajo lands in the Four Corners Area.
- Publication date
- Radio broadcast, KPFS, 16 Aug. 1971.
- Title from cassette label.
- Recorded by KUNM in New Mexico, 24 May 1971.
Browse related items
Start at call number: