--in a word hanging on
- by Christopher David Chafe.
- Uniform Title
- In a word hanging on
- Physical description
- iii, 5 leaves of music + 1 phonotape T5-12 ; 22 X 28 cm.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
Locked stacks: Ask at circulation desk
Note: filed in Preservation Master Tape Collection, ARS0097, Box 1
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
For use in Archive of Recorded Sound Request on-site access
|ML29.1 .C433||In-library use|
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|3781 1982 C||In-library use|
- Chafe, Christopher David.
- Publication date
- For violoncello and computer.
- Contains violoncello part and a reduction of the computer part.
- D.M.A. project - Department of Music, Stanford University.
- Holograph (photocopy)
- Score and tape shelved separately as ML29.1.C433 and T5-12 in the Music Library and Archive of Recorded Sound, respectively.
- Related Work
- Stanford University. Department of Music. Projects. D.M.A. Final.
Browse related items
Start at call number: