Tectonic studies of the Berkshire massif, western Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Vermont
- Washington : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Geological Survey : for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1975.
- Physical description
- 119 p. in various pagings : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Professional paper (Geological Survey (U.S.)) 888.
At the library
- Geological Survey (U.S.).
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Ratcliffe, N. M. and Harwood, D. S. Blastomylonites associated with recumbent folds and overthrusts at the western edge of the Berkshire massif, Connecticut and Massachusetts.--Norton, S. A. Chronology of Paleozoic tectonic and thermal metamorphic events in Ordovician, Cambrian, and Precambrian rocks at the north end of the Berkshire massif, Massachusetts.--Hepburn, J. C. Tectonic and metamorphic chronology of the Devonian Silurian rocks in the Guilford dome area, southwestern Vermont.--Hatch, N. L., Jr. Tectonic, metamorphic, and intrusive history of part of the east side of the Berkshire massif, Massachusetts.--Osberg, P. H. Recumbent folding of the Goshen and Waits River Formations, western Massachusetts.--Stanley, R. S. Time and space relationships of structures associated with the domes of southwestern Massachusetts and western Connecticut.--Osberg, P. S. Minor folds and derived orientations of strain in the east flank of the Berkshire massif, Massachusetts.
- Publication date
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 888
- pbk. : $2.90
Browse related items
Start at call number: