The rose and the gun [sound recording] : the music of Laurie Johnson
- Uniform Title
- Instrumental music. Selections
- [London] : Fly Records ; Unicorn-Kanchana, p1992.
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc (42 min., 53 sec.) : digital, stereo. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 pamphlet.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
- Themes from the TV films based on the novels of Barbara Cartland. The lady & the highwayman. Theme ; A hazard of hearts. Serena ; A duel of hearts. Theme ; A ghost in Monte Carlo. Grand waltz
- The avengers. Theme
- The avengers. Tag theme
- The new avengers. Theme
- Tiger Bay. Theme
- When the kissing had to stop. Theme
- Caesar Smith. Theme from Hot millions
- There is another song : from Hot millions
- This time : from Hot millions
- Shirley's theme : from Shirley's world
- Rickshaw ride : from Shirley's world
- I aim at the stars. Theme
- This is your life
- Jason King. Theme
- Romance : The first men in the moon
- The professionals. Theme.
- Reprint/reissue date
- "19 popular hits from film and television"--Container.
- Title from container spine: The rose & the gun.
- Compact disc (DDD & ADD).
- Analog recording, in part.
- London Studio Symphony Orchestra ; Laurie Johnson, conductor.
- Recorded Dec. 11, 1991 at Walthamstow Town Hall (tracks 1-4); others previously issued by Polygram.
- Related Work
- Music of Laurie Johnson.
- Rose & the gun.
- Publisher Number
- FLY CD 103 Fly Records