Ballets. Vol. 2 [sound recording]
At the library
- Stravinsky, Igor, 1882-1971.
- Jordan, Irene, 1919- Performer
- Shirley, George Performer
- Gramm, Donald Performer
- Stravinsky, Igor, 1882-1971 Conductor
- Columbia Symphony Orchestra Performer
- Los Angeles Festival Symphony Orchestra. Performer
- Cleveland Orchestra Performer
- CBC Symphony Orchestra. Performer
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra Performer
- Apollo (Apollon musagète)
- Card game
- Scènes de ballet
- Bluebird-Pas de deux
- The fairy's kiss
- Pulcinella (Irene Jordan, soprano ; George Shirley, tenor ; Donald Gramm, bass)
- Included Work
- Stravinsky, Igor, 1882-1971. Apollon musagète.
- Stravinsky, Igor, 1882-1971. Agon.
- Stravinsky, Igor, 1882-1971. Jeu de cartes.
- Stravinsky, Igor, 1882-1971. Scènes de ballet.
- Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilich, 1840-1893. Spi͡ashchai͡a krasavit͡sa. Pas de quatre (No. 25) arranged.
- Stravinsky, Igor, 1882-1971. Baiser de la fée.
- Stravinsky, Igor, 1882-1971. Pulcinella.
- Stravinsky, Igor, 1882-1971. Orpheus.
- Reprint/reissue date
- The 5th work an excerpt from The sleeping beauty / Peter Tchaikovsky; arranged for small orchestra by Igor Stravinsky.
- The 7th work sung in Italian.
- "Consists of previously released material"--Container.
- Compact discs (ADD).
- Program notes principally by the composer and text with translations in English, French, and German in pamphlet.
- Columbia Symphony Orchestra (1st, 5th-7th works) ; Los Angeles Festival Symphony Orchestra (2nd work) ; Cleveland Orchestra (3rd work) ; CBC Symphony Orchestra (4th work) ; Chicago Symphony Orchestra (8th work) ; the composer conducting.
- Recorded in New York, June 29, 1964, Hollywood, June 18, 1957, Cleveland, Mar. 13, 1964, Toronto, Mar. 28, 1963, New York, Dec. 17, 1964, Hollywood, Aug. 19-20, 1965 and Aug. 23, 1965, and Chicago, July 20, 1964, respectively.
- Related Work
- Igor Stravinsky 1882-1971, vol. II.
- Publisher Number
- SM3K 46292 Sony Classical
Browse related items
Start at call number: