Aerospace & high technology database [electronic resource].
- Bethesda, MD : Cambridge Scientific Abstracts,
- Provides citations and abstracts of basic and applied research in aeronautics, astronautics, and space sciences; in addition to journal literature, the database also includes coverage of reports issued by NASA and other U.S. government agencies. Major areas of coverage include aerodynamics; aircraft design and instrumentation; chemistry and chemical engineering; communications and navigation; electronics and electrical engineering; energy production and conversion; environmental pollution; fluid mechanics and heat transfer; geophysics and earth resources; lasers and masers; life sciences; materials; mathematical and computer sciences; mechanical engineering; meteorology, climatology, and oceanography; physics (solid state, thermodynamics, atomic and molecular, nuclear and high-energy, optics, acoustics, plasmas); propellants and fuels; quality assurance and reliability; social sciences; space sciences; spacecraft design and systems engineering; structural mechanics.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Aerospace and high technology database
- CSA aerospace & high technology database
- Former Title
- Aerospace database
- Coverage as of Oct 6, 2002: (1962)-
- Updated monthly.
- Title from web page (viewed on July 13, 2001).
- Access limited to readers at subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Online access available to Stanford-affiliated users only.
- Related Work
- Scientific and technical aerospace reports.
- International aerospace abstracts.