The works of the Right Honorable Edmund Burke ...
- London, G. Bell & sons, 1887-1902.
- Physical description
- 8 v. 19 cm.
- Bohn's standard library
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Stacks Request (opens in new tab)
|825.5 .B9591 V.1||Available|
|825.5 .B9591 V.2||Available|
|825.5 .B9591 V.3||Available|
|825.5 .B9591 V.4||Available|
|825.5 .B9591 V.5||Available|
|825.5 .B9591 V.6||Available|
|825.5 .B9591 V.7||Available|
|825.5 .B9591 V.8||Available|
- Burke, Edmund, 1729-1797.
- v. 1. A vindication of natural society. An essay on the sublime and beautiful. Political miscellanies.--
- v. 2. Political miscellanies. Reflections on the revolution in France. Letter to a member of the National assembly.--
- v. 3. Political miscellanies.--
- v. 4. Reports on administration of justice in India. Charge against Warren Hastings.--
- v. 5. Charge against Warren Hastings concluded. Political letters.--
- v. 6. Miscellaneous speeches, letters, and fragments. Abridgement of English history, etc. With a general index.--v. 7-8. Speeches and correspondence.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- (v.1, 1902)
- Vol. 7 and 8 have special t.-p. only: The speeches ... on the impeachment of Warren Hastings. To which is added ... correspondence. Forming two supplementary volumes to the collected edition of his works.
Browse related items
Start at call number: