Wilkie Collins, Le Fanu and others
- by S. M. Ellis.
- London, Constable & co. ltd., 1951.
- Physical description
- 343 p. col. front., plates, ports. 23 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|820.92 .E47||In-library use|
- Ellis, S. M. (Stewart Marsh)
- Bibliography at end of most of the chapters.
- Preface.--Wilkie Collins.--Charles Allston Collins.--Mortimer Collins.--R. D. Blackmore.--Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu.--Edward Bradley and George Lawrence.--The literary associations of White Horse hill: Mary Ann and Thomas Hughes.--A great bibliophile: James Crossley.--Mrs. J. H. Riddell: the novelist of the city and of Middlesex.--Index.
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: