Rudyard Kipling's letters from San Francisco, containing anecdotes about the Bohemian Club; the Palace Hotel, where he stayed; Chinatown, where he witnessed a real murder, &c.
- San Francisco, Colt Press, 1949.
- Physical description
- 76 p. illus. 26 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|PR4854 .A51 1949||In-library use|
|Z239 .G71 K5||In-library use|
- Kipling, Rudyard, 1865-1936.
- Publication date
- "Part of the correspondence and articles written ... in 1887-1889 for the Indian 'Civil and military gazette' in Lahore; and the Allahabad 'Pioneer.'"
- "Five hundred copies ... printed at the Grabhorn Press for the Colt Press.
- Contains excerpts from his American notes.
- Related Work
- Letters from San Francisco.
Browse related items
Start at call number: