Printing, a short history of the art ...
- ed. by R.A. Peddie.
- London : Grafton & Co., 1927.
- Physical description
- ix, , 389,  p., 1 leaf ; 20 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|094.1 .P371||In-library use|
- Peddie, Robert Alexander, 1869-1951.
- Crous, Ernst, 1882-1967.
- Fumagalli, Giuseppe, 1863-1939.
- Mortet, Charles, 1852-1927.
- Sabbe, Maurits, 1873-1938.
- Lyell, James P. R. (James Patrick Ronaldson), 1871-1948
- Plomer, Henry R. (Henry Robert), 1856-1928.
- Nielsen, Lauritz Martin, 1881-1947.
- Wharton, Leonard C. (Leonard Cyril)
- Winship, George Parker, 1871-1952.
- Wroth, Lawrence C. (Lawrence Counselman), 1884-1970.
- Bibliographies at end of chapters.
- Germany, by E. Crous.--Italy, by G. Fumagalli.--France, by C. Mortet.--Holland and Belgium, by M. Sabbe.--Spain and Portugal, by J. P. R. Lyell.--Great Britain and Ireland, by H. R. Plomer.--Scandinavia, by L. Nielsen.--Eastern Europe and Slavonic countries, by L. C. Wharton.--Spanish America, by G. P. Winship.--North America (English-speaking), by L. C. Wroth.--Appendix--Asia, Africa, Australasia.--Index of printers and places.
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: