The city of the Golden Gate; a description of San Francisco in 1875
- written by Samuel Williams.
- San Francisco, The Book club of California, 1921.
- Physical description
- 1 p. l., 44 p., 1 l. illus., engr. plates, port. 24 cm.
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|F868 .S156 W72||In-library use|
|Z239 .G72 W72||In-library use|
- Publication date
- "Three hundred and fifty copies printed for the Book club of California in November, MCMXXI, by Edwin E. Grabhorn. Type set by Ralph Thatcher and binding by Florence Grabhorn. The text and illustrations are from Scribner's monthly, July, MDCCCLXXV."
- Stanford copy 1 (FELT): Not numbered.
- Stanford copy 1 (GNST): No. 190. Portrait and one plate duplicated.
- Stanford copy 1 (STK): No. 168.
Browse related items
Start at call number: