Medieval studies : an introduction
- 2nd ed.
- Syracuse, N.Y. : Syracuse University Press, 1992.
- Physical description
- 438 p.
- Powell, James M.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- In addition to sections devoted to Latin paleography, diplomatics, computer-assisted research, numismatics, archaeology, problems in chronology, and prospography, this text describes state-of-the-art research methodology and critical approaches to English literature, Latin philosophies, law, science, art and music.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by James M. Powell.
- 0815625561 (pbk.)
- 9780815625551 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9780815625568 (pbk. : alk. paper)