The Adams family
- by James Truslow Adams ...
- New York : The Literary guild, 1930.
- Physical description
- vi p., 3 leaves, -364 p. : ill., ports. ; 24 cm.
At the library
- Adams, James Truslow, 1878-1949.
- Preface.--Prologue.--The first generation: John Adams.--The second generation: John Quincy Adams.--The third generation: Charles Francis Adams.--The fourth generation: John Quincy, Charles Francis, Henry, and Brooks Adams.--Epilogue.
- Publication date
- First published, Boston, Little, Brown, and company, 1930.
- "The chief purpose of the book is ... not at all genealogical, and only in a minor degree individually biographical." -Pref.
Browse related items
Start at call number: