... The Tebtunis papyri ...
- edited by Bernard P. Grenfell ... Arthur S. Hunt ... and J. Gilbart Smyly ...
- London, New York, H. Frowde, Oxford university press [etc.] 1902-1938.
- Physical description
- 3 v. in 4. double map, facsims. (part fold.) 27 cm.
- University of California publications. Graeco-Roman archaeology ; v. 1-4.
At the library
Find it Raubitschek Collection of Papyrology and Epigraphy
Library has: 3 v. in 4.
|PA3315 .T3 V.1||In-library use|
|PA3315 .T3 V.2||In-library use|
|PA3315 .T3 V.3:PT.1||In-library use|
|PA3315 .T3 V.3:PT.2||In-library use|
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- University of California publications. Graeco-Roman archaeology. I[-IV]
- The first volume "is at once the first of the Graeco-Roman archaeological series in the publications of the University of California and the annual volume of the Graeco-Roman branch [of the Egypt exploration fund] for 1900-1, and also ... for 1901-2."--pt. I, p. ix. Vol. III is also the joint production of the two bodies.
- The 4 volumes are numbered: part I, part II, vol. III, part I, vol. III, part II.
- Vol. III, pt. II has imprint: London, Cambridge university press.
- Part II edited by B. P. Grenfell, A. S. Hunt and E. J. Goodspeed ; vol. III, pt. I by A. S. Hunt and J. G. Smyly, assisted by B. P. Grenfell, E. Lobel and M. Rostovtzeff; vol. III, pt. II by A. S. Hunt, J. G. Smyly and C. C. Edgar.
- Stanford Auxiliary Library, SAL3 copy 1: Edna Kumpe Upton Memorial Erichsen Collection.
- Related Work
- Graeco-Roman memoirs.
Browse related items
Start at call number: