Travels in Brazil
- 2nd ed.
- London, Printed for Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, 1817.
- Physical description
- 2 v. plates, 2 fold. maps. 23 cm.
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
Library has: v.1-
|918.1 .K87 V.1||In-library use|
|918.1 .K87 V.2||In-library use|
|F2511 .K85 1817||In-library use|
- Koster, Henry, 1793-approximately 1820
- Publication date
- "Printed by A. Strahan ... London"--colophon.
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): Provenance: J. C. Branner (signature). Imperfect: lacks plates and maps.
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC, F2511.K85 1817): Lauerhass Collection. Binder: L. Berger, Rio (stamp). Binding: gilt decorated red leather, gilt decorated turn-ins, panelled spine; red marbled end-papers. Provenance: Foreign & International Book Company ... New York (bookseller's label).
Browse related items
Start at call number: