Is Mars habitable? A critical examination of Professor Percival Lowell's book "Mars and its canals," with an alternative explanation
- by Alfred Russel Wallace ...
- London, Macmillan and co., limited, 1907.
- Physical description
- xii, 110 p. front., 1 pl. 21 cm.
Also available at
At the library
SAL1&2 (on-campus shelving)
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|QB641 .L93 1907||In-library use|
- Wallace, Alfred Russel, 1823-1913.
- Publication date
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): Stephen Jay Gould Collection.
Browse related items
Start at call number: