The history of the reigns of Henry the Seventh, Henry the Eighth, Edward the Sixth and Queen Mary
- the first written by the Right Honourable Francis Lord Verulam, viscount St. Alban. The other three by the Right Honourable and Right Reverend father in God, Francis Godwyn, lord bishop of Hereford.
- Uniform Title
- Historie of the raigne of King Henry the Seventh
- English. Francis Godwin's "Rerum Anglicarum" was translated from Latin by his son Morgan Godwin.
- London : Printed by W.G. for R. Scot, T. Basset, J. Wright, R. Chiswell, and J. Edwyn, MDCLXXVI 
- Physical description
- 6 preliminary leaves, 138 pages, 6 leaves, 201 pages : frontispiece ; 30 cm (4to)
Browse related items
Start at call number: