Bibliography of Texas, 1795-1845
- Cambridge, Harvard University Press, 1955-60.
- Physical description
- 3 v. in 5. map, facsims. 26 cm.
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Stacks Request (opens in new tab)
|016.9764 .S915 PT.3:V.1||Available|
|016.9764 .S915 PT.3:V.2||Available|
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
Library has: v.1-
|Z1339 .S9||In-library use|
- Streeter, Thomas W. (Thomas Winthrop), 1883-1965.
- 1. Texas imprints, 1817-1845. 2 v.--pt.
- 2. Mexican imprints relating to Texas, 1803-1845.--pt.
- 3. United States and European imprints. 1795-1945. 2 v.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Paged continuously.
- "Printed by the Anthoensen Press, Portland, Me."
Browse related items
Start at call number: