Abstracts of reports of the Immigration commission, with conclusions and recommendations and views of the minority. (In two volumes)
- Washington, Govt. Print. Off., 1911.
- Physical description
- 2 v. 24 cm.
- Reports of the Immigration Commission ; v. 1-2
- Senate document (United States. Congress (61st, 3rd session). Senate) ; 60th Congress, no. 747.
Also available at
At the library
Item belongs to a collection
- Publication date
- Reports of the Immigration commission, v. 1-2
- 61st Cong., 3d sess. Senate. Doc. 747.
- William P. Dillingham, chairman.
- "Views of the minority" by William S. Bennet.
- Referred to the Committee on immigration and ordered printed December 5, 1910.
- List of reports of the Immigration commission: p. iii.
- Included are complete reports on: Immigration conditions in Hawaii; Immigration and insanity; Immigrants in charity hospitals; Alien seamen and stowaways; Contract labor and induced and assisted immigration; The Greek padrone system in the United States; Peonage.
- Full text also available on the Internet to registered users.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.
Browse related items
Start at call number: