An analysis of the catch statistics of the striped bass (Roccus lineatus) fishery of California
- by J. A. Craig.
- [Sacramento, California state printing office, 1930]
- Physical description
- 43 p. incl. tables, diagrs. pl. 23 cm.
- Fish bulletin 24.
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
- Craig, Joseph Allen, 1900-
- Publication date
- California. [Dept. of natural resoruces] Division of fish and game. Fish bulletin no. 24
- Contribution no. 96 from the California state fisheries laboratory.
- At head of title: Division of fish and game of California ...
- "California Division of fish and game fish bulletins": p. 42-43.
- Stanford copy 1 (SPEC-COLL): "A thesis submitted to the school of Biolog and the Committee on Graduate Study of Leland Stanford Junior University.... for the degree of Master of Arts."
- 597.0673 .C153F no. 24 bound with no. 20. 447408 (parent record's ckey)
- Related Work
- Catch statistics of the striped bass fishery.
Browse related items
Start at call number: