The laws and liberties of Massachusetts; reprinted from the copy of the 1648 edition in the Henry E. Huntington library
- with an introduction by Max Farrand.
- Cambridge, Harvard university press, 1929.
- Physical description
- ix p., 2 l., 59 p. facsims. 33 cm.
- Huntington Library publications.
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
|345.22 .M414H F||Available|
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|JK3131 1648A F||In-library use|
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Huntington library publications
- Contains facsimile of original t.-p.: The book of the general lauues and libertyes concerning the inhabitants of the Massachusetts, collected out of the records of the General court for the several years wherin they were made and established ... Cambridge, Printed according to order of the General court, 1648.
- The present printing reproduces the original in type-facsimile. Cf. Introd.
Browse related items
Start at call number: