A new map of the States of California and Nevada, exhibiting the rivers, lakes, bays, and islands, with the principal towns, roads, railroads, and transit routes to the silver mining districts; also meridian, standard, range and township lines as established; to which is added the county boundaries and United States land districts
- Carefully compiled from United States and other reliable surveys by Leander Ransom and A. J. Doolittle. Lith. by Geo. H. Baker.
- [San Francisco] : W. Holt, 1867.
- Physical description
- col. map 67 x 54 cm.
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G4360 1867 .R3||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale 1:1,520,640; scale of statute miles, 24 to the in.
- Map has been removed from original cover.
- Hand colored.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Also shows mining districts.
- Includes index to "United States land districts" and distance chart.
- Accompanied by: Table of distances. 3 p.
Browse related items
Start at call number: