Numerical data and functional relationships in science and technology. Comprehensive index 1991 [electronic resource].
- Berlin ; New York : Springer-Verlag, 
- Physical description
- 1 computer disk ; 3 1/2 in. + 1 instruction sheet (2 leaves ; 28 cm.)
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
Library has: 1 computer disk + 1 instruction sheet
|QC61 .L332 INDEX 1991||In-library use|
- A keyword index for the user of the Landolt-Boernstein data collection. This collection is a systematic and comprehensive collection of critically assessed data from all fields of physics and related fields, such as physical chemistry, biophysics, geophysics, astronomy, material science and technology. It also includes a bibliography of the individual volumes of the 6th ed. and of the New Series and a list of contents for each volume.
- Publication date
- File characteristics
- Computer data (4 files).
- Translated from the German.
- Title from disk label.
- At head of title: Landolt-Börnstein.
- Also issued in printed version.
- System requirements: MS-DOS, Macintosh, or UNIX computers.
- File characteristics: ASCII.
- Title from instruction sheet: Landolt-Boernstein directory disk.
- Accompanied by machine-readable instructions (1 file).
- Related Work
- Landolt-Boernstein directory disk.
- Landolt-Börnstein. Comprehensive index 1991.
- System requirements
- MS-DOS (Computer operating system)
- Macintosh (Computer)
- UNIX (Computer operating system)
Browse related items
Start at call number: