Landmarks of mapmaking; an illustrated survey of maps and mapmakers
- Maps chosen and displayed by R.V. Tooley; text written by Charles Bricker; preface by Gerald Roe Crone.
- Amsterdam, Brussels Elsevier, 1968.
- Physical description
- 276 pages with illustrations with 14 folded maps 42 cm
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|GA201 .B74 F||In transit|
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
Ask at circulation desk
|GA201 .B74 F||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (page 269).
- Introduction: the mapmaker's skills
- Europe: the rise of map publishing
- Asia: Seaway to the Indies
- Africa: the mysterious continent
- The Americas: a new world
- Australia: the southern land.
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: