Dudley memorial volume, containing a paper by William Russel Dudley and appreciations and contributions in his memory by friends and colleagues
- Stanford, Calif. The University, 1913.
- Physical description
- 137p. front.(mounted port.)illus.,plates. 26 cm.
- Leland Stanford Junior University publications. University series ; no. 11.
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
- William Russel Dudley.--Memorial addresses [by]: J.C. Branner, D.H. Campbell.--Appreciations [by]: D.S. Jordan, Le Roy Abrams, G.H. Peirce, J.T. Newman, W.F. Wight.--List of publications of W.R. Dudley.--List of Cornell University pupils of W.R. Dudley.--List of Stanford University pupils of W.R. Dudley.--Scientific papers: The vitality of Sequoia gigantea [by] W.R. Dudley. The morphology and systematic position of Calycularia radiculos (Steph.) [by] D.H. Campbell. Studies of irritability in plants, III, The formative influence of light [by] G.J. Pierce. The gymnosperms growing on the grounds of Stanford University [by] Le Roy Abrams. The Synchytria in the vicinity of Stanford University [by] James McMurphy. The law of geminate species [by] D.S. Jordan. Some relations between salt plants and saltspots [by] W.A. Cannon. North American species of the genus Amygdalus [by] W.F. Wight.
- Publication date
- Leland Stanford Junior University publications. University series. 
- 061 .S785, no. 11, c. 1 bound with no. 7, c. 1. 74463 (parent record's ckey)
Browse related items
Start at call number: