Books and readers in ancient Greece and Rome
- by Frederic G. Kenyon.
- Oxford : The Clarendon Press, 1932.
- Physical description
- vi p., 136 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
At the library
- Kenyon, Frederic G. (Frederic George), Sir, 1863-1952.
- I. The use of books in ancient Greece
- II. The Papyrus roll --III. Books and reading at Rome
- IV. Vellum and the codex
- Appendix. Illustrative passages from Latin authors.
- Publication date
- This book is the outcome of a course of three lectures delivered at King's college, University of London, in March 1932.--Pref.
Browse related items
Start at call number: