The Medleys for the year 1711 : To which are prefix'd the five Whig-examiners
- London : Printed by John Darby, 1712.
- Physical description
- 1 v. ; 14 cm.
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
Library has: 1711
|DA490 .M43 T||In-library use|
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- Half title: Medleys, and Whig-examiners
- Includes index.
- Paging of The Medley is irregular: pages 169-192 repeated, and pages 193-216 omitted, in numbering.
- Related Items
- This is a reprint of: The Medley, no. 1-45, published in London, Oct. 5, 1710-Aug. 6, 1711, and edited by A. Maynwaring and J. Oldmixon; and of: The Whig-examiner, published in London, Sept. 1, 1710-Oct. 12, 1710, and edited by J. Addison.
- Special Collections and University Archives copy 1: Provenance: Carlingford (armorial bookplate).
- Related Work
- Medley (London, England : 1710)
- England -- London.
Browse related items
Start at call number: