A journal of ramblings through the high Sierra of California by the University excursion party. [By] Joseph Le Conte
- San Francisco, The Sierra club, 1930.
- Physical description
- x p., 4 l., -152 p., 1 l. incl. front. (port.) plates, facsim. 22 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|Z239 .T2 L4||In-library use|
|917.94 .L466A||In-library use|
- "Bibliographical notes": p. -152.
- Publication date
- Includes reproduction of t.-p. of original edition, San Francisco, 1875.
- "Fifteen hundred copies printed for the Sierra club by Taylor & Taylor, San Francisco, December, 1930."
Browse related items
Start at call number: