The early day of Rock Island and Davenport; the narratives of J. W. Spencer and J. M. D. Burrows
- edited by Milo Milton Quaife ...
- Chicago, The Lakeside press, R. R. Donnelley & sons co., 1942.
- Physical description
- xix, 315 p. incl. front., ports. 18 cm.
- Lakeside classics. [No. 40]
At the library
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- A reprint of two narratives, each preceded by reproduction of original t.-p.: Reminiscences of pioneer life in the Mississippi valley. By J. W. Spencer ... Davenport, Griggs, Watson, & Day, printers, 1872. Fifty years in Iowa: being the personal reminiscences of J. M. D. Burrows, concerning the men and events, social life, industrial interests, physical development, and commercial progress of Davenport and Scott county, during the period from 1838 to 1888. Davenport, Ia., Glass & company, printers, 1888.
Browse related items
Start at call number: