The restoration of colonial Williamsburg in Virginia
- Uniform Title
- Architectural record.
- New York : F.W. Dodge Corporation, c1935.
- Physical description
- -458 p. incl. ill. (part col.; incl. ports., plans, facsim.) plates. ; 31 x 23 cm.
- The restoration of colonial Williamsburg in Virginia, by Fiske Kimball.--The historical background.--Notes on the architecture, by W.G. Perry.--City plan and landscaping problems, by A.A. Shurcliff.--Paints, furniture and furnishings, by Mrs. Susan Higginson Nash.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Photographs by F.S. Lincoln.
- Reprinted from the Architectural record, December, 1935. The whole of this issue is devoted to the restoration.
Browse related items
Start at call number: