The better earth; selected from the broadcasts
- by James Farquharson Leys.
- San Francisco, The Olympic press, 1940.
- Physical description
- 4 p. l., - 204 p. illus. 22 cm.
At the library
- Publication date
- "The purpose in my discussion had been the presentation of Japan today, and of yesterday; of the part she had played in world affairs and progress; something of her rich historic background; and ... something of the loveliness and extreme natural beauty of the country."--Foreword.
- Stanford copy 1 (GNST): Book-plate of Katherine Ball.
Browse related items
Start at call number: