Emerging ADR issues in state and federal courts
- edited by Frank E. A. Sander.
- Chicago, Ill. : American Bar Association, Section of Litigation, c1991.
- Physical description
- v, 250 p. ; 28 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Conference papers
- Models for managing mass tort and insurance coverage litigation / Francis E. McGovern and Francis H. Hare
- Institutionalizing court ADR programs / Wayne D. Brazil
- Perspective of advocates and clients on court ADR / Deanne C. Siemer
- The mediator and the judge: a dialogue from the world of public disputes / Lawrence E. Susskind
- Evaluating ADR programs / Craig McEwen.
- Publication date
- "Sponsors, Litigation Section of the American Bar Association, Center for Public Resources / CPR Legal Program, Harvard Law School."--Cover.
Browse related items
Start at call number: