Wallis's Locomotive game of railroad adventures
- London : Edward Wallis, [18--]
- Physical description
- 1 game (1 board) : col. ill. ; 50 x 60 cm. folded to 17 x 13 cm. + 1 instruction booklet (11 p. ; 18 cm.)
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|GV1469 .W214||In-library use|
- Wallis, Edward.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Title Variation
- Locomotive game of railroad adventures
- Rail-road adventures
- The board consists of a hand-colored engraved sheet mounted in 15 sections on a single folded sheet of linen; 48 numbered views in two concentric rectangles lead to central panel, numbered 49. Played with counters cut from card, not provided with game.
- Instruction booklet has t.p.: Rules for playing the Locomotive game of railroad adventures. London : Edward Wallis, [18--].
- Whitehouse, F.R.B. Table games of Georgian and Victorian days, p. 44.
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): gameboard and instruction booklet bound together in cloth cover.
Browse related items
Start at call number: