The historie of the holy warre
- by Thomas Fuller ...
- 2d ed.
- Cambridge : Printed by R. Daniel, for Thomas Buck, and are to be sold by John Williams, at the Signe of the greyhound in Pauls church-yard, 1640.
- Physical description
- , 286,  pages : folded map ; 29 cm
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|KC1640 .F8||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Title within ornamental border, and text within line borders.
- Added t.-p., engraved by William Marshall, preceded by "A declaration of the frontispiece" in verse, signed: J. C. [i.e. John Cleveland] cf. R. Bowes, Catalogue of Cambridge books.
- STC 11465.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #3691.
- England -- Cambridge, -- publication place.
Browse related items
Start at call number: