The Arundel Harington manuscript of Tudor poetry
- Edited by Ruth Hughey.
- Columbus, Ohio State University Press, 1960.
- Physical description
- 2 v. facsims. 25 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Publication date
- "Text of the Arundel Harington manuscripts": v. 1, p. -406.
- The manuscript, which was compiled by John Harington of Stepney and his son Sir John of Kelston, is owned by the Duke of Norfold at Arundel Castle and is also known as Harington manuscript no. II. A transcription made by G.F. Nott is in the British Museum as Ms. add. 28635.
- Related Work
- Harington manuscript of Tudor poetry.
Browse related items
Start at call number: