Map of the inland navigation, canals, and rail roads, with the situations of the various mineral productions throughout Great Britain : from actual surveys
- projected on the basis of the trigonometrical survey, made by order of the Honorable the Board of Ordnance, by J. Walker, land and mineral surveyor, Wakefield ; Franks & Johnson, engravers, Wakefield.
- Wakefield [England] : Richard Nichols, bookseller, 1830.
- Physical description
- 1 map : hand col., cloth backing ; 186 x 151 cm., folded in leatherbound slipcase 29 x 24 x 5 cm.
Also available at
At the library
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
Locked stacks: Ask at circulation desk
|G5741 .P53 1830 .W3||Unknown|
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:380,160]
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Slipcase title: Map of inland navigation and railroads.
- "Published by Richard Nichols, bookseller, Wakefield; Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown & Green, 39 Paternoster Row; and G. & J. Cary ... London, January 1st 1830."
- Sectioned and mounted on cloth backing to fold to 27 x 22 cm.
- Includes statement of dedication and inset of northern Scotland.
- Related Work
- Map of inland navigation and railroads.
Browse related items
Start at call number: