Part I. Conformational studies in the decalone series. Part II. Catalytic deuteration. Part. III. An interpretation of the mass spectral fragmentation of estrone mythyl ether
- Physical description
- vii, 122 . illus., tables.
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Stacks Request (opens in new tab)
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|3.4 .C||In-library use|
- Bibliography: Pt. I. . 48-50, Pt. II. . 84-86, Pt. III. . 118.
- Publication date
- Submitted to the Department of Chemistry.
- Thesis Ph.D. Stanford University 1963.
- Related Work
- Conformational studies in the decalone series.
- Catalytic deuteration.
- An interpretation of the mass spectral fragmentation of estrone mythyl ether.
Browse related items
Start at call number: