The First emperor of China [videorecording] : Qin Shihuangdi
- producer, Jingzhi Zhen ; project manager, Jane Wheeler.
- Santa Monica, CA : Voyager Company, 1991
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (30 min. ) : col., sd. ; 12 in.
- 3 computer disks ; 3 1/2 in.
- 1 user's guide (6 p.) ; 22 cm.
- Offers close-up views of the burial complex of Ch'in Shih-huang-ti, the third century BC ruler who unified China and built the Great Wall. Includes an aerial flyby tour of the wall, original footage of the excavation's first days, a museum tour, archival film footage, and over 2000 still-frame footage of the 7,000 life-size terracotta warriors and horses that stand guard over the tomb.
- Publication date
- "Bilingual English/Chinese [Mandarin] soundtrack.
- Digital tracks and analog track 1 in English; analog track 2 in Chinese.
- "The first emperor of China is an outgrowth of Project Emperor-1, a research and development undertaking begun in 1984 under the auspices of Simmons College."--jacket.
- Computer disks and user's guide dated 1992.
- Recorded on one side only.
- Full feature format (CAV).
- System requirements for videodiscs: videodisc player with an RS-232 interface.
- System requirements for computer disks: HyperCard software version 2.1 or later, set to 1000K or greater; Apple System software version 6.0.7 or greater; A Macintosh computer compatible; hard disk drive; A cable connector (from Macintosh to videodisc player).
Browse related items
Start at call number: