The view of Hindoostan ...
- London, Printed by H. Hughs, 1798-1800.
- Physical description
- 4 v. front., plates, fold. maps. 36 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
Library has: v.1-
|DS506 .P41 F||In-library use|
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Vol. 3-4, ed. by D. Pennant, have half-title: Outlines of the globe.
- Vol. 3 has title: The view of India extra Gangem, China, and Japan ... London, Printed by L. Hansard, 1800.
- Vol. 4: The view of the Malayan Isles, New Holland, and the Spicy Islands ... London, Printed by L. Hansard, 1800.
- Vol. 1, p. 215-249: [Florula of Ceylon] dated Jan. 1, 1798.
- Vol. 2, p. 239-280: Faunula of India.
- Vol. 3, p. 187-205: Fanula of China; p. 212-236: Botany [of Japan] dated April 12, 1800.
- Vol. 4, p. 118-133: Faunula [of New Holland] p. 133-138: Plants [of New Holland] p. 210-220: [Birds of New Guinea] dated Oct. 27, 1792. p.237-317: Flora indica, dated April 15, 1793.
- "To John Latham, Esq., I am indebted for an augmentation to the catalogue of birds of China, and of New Holland."--Pref.
Browse related items
Start at call number: