The Temple Bible
- Uniform Title
- Bible. English. Authorized 1901
- London : J.M. Dent ; Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott, l901-1913.
- Physical description
- 31 v. : ill. ; 14 cm.
- Carpenter, William Boyd, 1841-1918.
- [v. 1] An introduction to the study of the Scriptures / by the Lord Bishop of Ripon
- [v. 3] The second book of Moses, called Exodus / edited by A.R.S. Kennedy. 3rd ed. 1907
- [V. 4] The third book of Moses, called Leviticus / edited by J.A. Paterson
- [v. 5] The fourth book of Moses, called Numbers / edited by G. Buchanan Gray
- [v. 6] The fifth book of Moses, called Deuteronomy / edited by G. Wilkins
- [v. 7] The book of Joshua & The book of Judges / edited by A.R.S. Kennedy
- [v. 8] The first and second books of Samuel / edited by James Sime --[v. 9] The first and second books of Kings / edited by J. Robertson
- [v. 10] The first and second books of Chronicles / edited by A. Hughes Eames
- [v. 11] The book of job & the book of Ruth / edited by W.E. Addis
- [v. 12] The books of Ezra, Nehemiah & Esther / edited by J. Wilson Harper
- [v. 13] The book of Psalms / edited by A. W. Streane. 2nd ed. 1904
- [v. 15] The book of the prophet Isaiah / edited by A. B. Davidson. 3rd ed. 1907
- [v. 16] The book of Jeremiah and Lamentations
- [v. 17] The book of the prophet Ezekiel / edited by O. C. Whitehouse
- [v. 18] The book of Daniel & the Minor prophets / edited by R. Sinker
- [v. 19] The Gospel according to S. Matthew and S. Mark / edited by the very Rev. the Dean of Ely
- [v. 20] The Gospel according to St. Luke. Ed. by M. R. Vincent
- [v. 21] The Johannine books / edited by the Rev. Canon Benham. 4th ed. 1913
- [v. 22] The earlier Pauline Epistles: Corinthians, Galatians & Thessalonians / Edited by Vernon Bartlet
- [v. 23] The later Pauline epistles Romans, Ephesians Philippians & Colossians / edited by the Lord Bishop of Durham
- [v. 24] Acts & pastoral epistles; Timothy, Titus & Philemon / edited by B. B. Warfield
- [v. 25] Hebrews & the epistles general of Peter, James & Jude / edited by J. Herkless
- [v. 26] Ecclesiasticus / edited by N. Schmidt.
- [v. 27] The First & Second Books of the Maccabees / edited by W. Fairweather
- [v. 28] The first & second books of Esdras / edited by Archibald Duff
- [v. 29] New Testament apocryphal writings / edited by James Orr
- [v. 30] Wisdom and the Jewish apocryphal writings / edited by W. B. Stevenson
- [v. 31] Tobit and the Babylonian apocryphal writings / edited by A. H. Sayce.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Editions vary.
Browse related items
Start at call number: