The broad-sclerophyll vegetation of California; an ecological study of the chaparral and its related communities
- by William S. Cooper.
- Washington The Carnegie Institution of Washington, 1922.
- Physical description
- 124 p. illus., 21 pl. (incl. 3 fold. maps) diagrs. 26 cm.
- Carnegie Institution of Washington publication 319.
- Cooper, William Skinner, 1884-1978
- Bibliography: p. 122-124.
- Publication date
- Carnegie Institution of Washington. Publication no. 319
Browse related items
Start at call number: