Technology and international relations
- [by] Bernard Brodie [and others]
- Chicago, Univ. of Chicago Press 
- Physical description
- vii, 201 p. diagrs. 24 cm.
- Bibliographical footnotes.
- Introductory ideas on inventions and the state, by W.F. Ogburn.--The process of adjustment to new inventions, by W.F. Ogburn.--Technology and the growth of political areas, by Hornell Hart.--The steam and steel complex and international relations, by A.B. Usher.--Aviation and international relations, by W.F. Ogburn.--Atomic energy and international relations, by W.T.R. Fox.--The mass-communications inventions and international relations, by Robert Leigh.--New techniques of war and national policies, by Bernard Brodie.--Modern technology and the world order, by Quincy Wright.
- Publication date
- "Norman Wait Harris Memorial Foundation. The twenty-fourth Institute."
Browse related items
Start at call number: