The Constitution reconsidered
- edited for the American historical association by Conyers Read.
- New York, Columbia university press, 1938.
- Physical description
- xviii, 424 p. 24 cm.
At the library
- 1. The background of political, economic, and social ideas behind the Constitution.--pt.
- 2. The Constitution and its influence upon American thought.--pt.
- 3. Repercussions of the Constitution outside the United States.--Epilogue: Afterthoughts on constitutions, by Carl Becker.
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: