The Constitution reconsidered
- edited for the American historical association by Conyers Read.
- New York, Columbia university press, 1938.
- Physical description
- xviii, 424 p. 24 cm.
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Stacks Request (opens in new tab)
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|JK271 .R33||In-library use|
- 1. The background of political, economic, and social ideas behind the Constitution.--pt.
- 2. The Constitution and its influence upon American thought.--pt.
- 3. Repercussions of the Constitution outside the United States.--Epilogue: Afterthoughts on constitutions, by Carl Becker.
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: