Monitoring the future [electronic resource] : a continuing study of the lifestyles and values of youth, 1980
- investigator, Bachman, Jerald G., Lloyd D. Johnston, and Patrick M. O'Malley ; conducted by University of Michigan, Survey Research Center
- ICPSR ed.
- Ann Arbor, MI : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research, 1997.
- ICPSR (Series) ; 7900.
At the library
Find it Stacks
Velma Denning Room (Social Science Data and Software)
Library has: 1976-
|HQ796 .B23 MANUAL 1976-1983||Unknown|
|SSDS ICPSR 7900||In-library use|
- The sixth annual survey in this series that explores changes in important values, behaviors, and lifestyle orientations of contemporary American youth. The students are randomly assigned one of five questionnaires, each with a different subset of topical questions but all containing a set of ''core'' questions on demographics and drug use. There are about 1,300 variables across the questionnaires.
- Publication date
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- ICPSR ; 7900
- Title from ICPSR website abstract (viewed Feb. 13, 2001).
- Data format: LRECL and card image; rectangular file format.
- Available to subscribing institutions for research and teaching purposes.
- File/Data Type
- Electronic survey data.
- Mode of access: Internet.
- Accompanied by a machine readable codebook in PDF format.
- Universe: high school seniors in the contiguous United States.
- Multistate area probability sample design involving three selection stages.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.
- Stanford University copy accompanied by printed codebook.
Browse related items
Start at call number: